Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who wants free dog food?

Well, my days have been pretty boring. I went to town today! Came home...took a very short siesta. I made a chocolate pecan cheesecake. I found a recipe in my new Rachel Ray magazine I wanted to try. I was very excited until I found no chili powder in my spices. Now I'm trying to figure out what I am going to cook for my lovely family.



Oh yeah...I saved $36.00 at my favorite store Walgreen's! I also in my daily task of looking for freebies. I found this on the Internet (I know, I'm pitiful) http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100323/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100323&source=



Its a coupon for a free bag of Iams dog food.
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Cheryl said...

Ok, Amy. I don't think that's silly at all! IAMS dog food and/or cat food is expensive! We used to feed it to Max, but now he's got digestive issues and we have to feed him expensive stuff from the vet. For Thomas O'Malley, the cat, we still give him IAMS, though. This should save us no less than 10 bucks! Sweet!

Amber said...

Thanks for the coupon link. We use Iams so this is perfect :)

That_One_Girl said...

You're a dork.