Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ready for bed...



I had a really great day. We started out going to my parents to do yard work. Dad is still recovering from surgery. Jimmy never got the weed eater started so we just sat and talked for 2 hours. It was really nice talking about our future and everything. My parents are so supportive and love us so much. This adventure in the ministry is hard sometimes but my parents always have good advice.
We ended up going to lunch and hanging out.
We finished the day working on V.B.S. stuff and going to church.
I am really sad because I only have 2 says of summer break left! I want to be a stay at home wife...How do I do that?


1 comment:

That_One_Girl said...

I know what you mean.. Summer's almost over and I'm going to miss spending so much time with you.