Friday, August 29, 2008

Im ready for a day off!!!

No matter how much I love my job I can't wait for that 1st holiday off. I have looked forward to September 1st since August 11th. I am worn out, tired and just want to lounge in my favorite cut off sweats and a big t-shirt!
We have been pretty busy. Vacation Bible School took up so much time. Although I probably did the least work in my family. It was still a tough job.
I have been cleaning out closets and listing stuff on eBay. I suppose you could call that my new hobby. I used to sell stuff a long time ago but I have so much stuff I could get rid of. I find it relaxing.
Alex is doing good with her online high school. I'm a bad mom though. I found out she could have started August 7th. So she has a lot of catching up to do. She loves being able to instant message her teachers whenever she wants.She is about a month away from her getting her drivers permit! She is a good driver but she doesn't get to drive alot, just to the trash dumpster and post office. She kinda hugs the corners!
Well, I suppose I will start getting ready for work. I'm going to try and do better about blogging. Love you all!

2 comments:

Jimmy Clare said...

You get three days of relaxing and maxing by the car you just got thru waxing...wait, you don't have to wash the car. I love you and I am glad you get a break.
JC

Em said...

Oh! No one ever told me that she started driving!! Your post office isn't that far from your house. YAY!! Wants she gets her drivers liscense she can come visit me!!!!

Em