Saturday, August 30, 2008

What to do? That is the golden question...

Why is making a career change so hard? Its not like I have done it a million times! I have only had a few jobs in my life. I am dying to figure out if I want to do medical transcription or medical billing. I am so confused. It seems like I'm leading more to the one that seems less hard. But I really want to do the one that seems harder. I'm overwhelmed...I don't care which one...I just want a job I can do at home. I want to be able to make more money. I will never make money doing the job I have now although I don't work at the school to make money! HAHA...that's a joke. No seriously...I love the kids, I love having the summers off but I why not have a job that I can do in my pj's?
I'm rambling I know...please help if you have any suggestions!

2 comments:

Jimmy Clare said...

Don't OVER think it...That's the Jimmy Clare way. I would say that you need to label your priorities for a new career - money you want to make, an enjoyable field, what you want to do for the next ___ years, how bad you want out of the school, etc. Don't make it on how difficult the curriculum or work is - that's where fear is making the decision and not you.
I love you and will support you no matter what.

JC

Mom said...

I want to share a quote that I saw today. It said, "A goal without a plan is a wish"
You can do anything you want to do. Remember Proverbs 16:3 . I have relied on this many times when I wanted to do something I was scared to try. Mom