Friday, August 15, 2008

My Week...

I had every intention on posting this week but I have been so tired and worn out. My first week at school was pretty good. I didn't do a whole lot. Sometimes doing nothing is pretty tiring. Since I don't have to take Alex to school I can sleep till 7:00 a.m. which I love.
Jimmy has been keeping the house clean. He is wonderful! My laundry is done. My sheets are clean and I don't have to go searching for clean underwear or a towel.
Alex and I got our hair cut today. By the time we were done it looked like a dog was laying on the ground. It feels so good to have it off my neck. Alex's was the most drastic change. Not only because of the cut, we colored it red, more of a very golden brown. But she looks great!
I'm ready for my weekend!

2 comments:

Jimmy Clare said...

I AM Mister Mom!
220 - 221, whatever it takes...
I love you and am glad that you had a good week.

JC

Amber said...

You need to post pics of Alex's hair! We would love to see it :)