Saturday, July 26, 2008

MY THOUGHTS....



I have to say that I am a very lucky person. I have a amazing husband a very cool 15 year old daughter. I have a good life and great friends. I am close with my parents who I love deeply. I have a 20 year old nephew that I can't get rid of! Just kidding. I love watching my husband when he takes the first bite of a delicious looking omelet that I have made. I love when my daughter wakes up at noon and her nose is wrinkled and she has a cute smile. I love when my nephew comes home from college and gives my a giant hug and wants to hang out with me cause he thinks "I" am cool. Wow...me cool? I love when I have a house full of teenagers because it means my daughter has friends that love her. I have said all these things so that I can remind myself everyday that God is Good and I am Blessed!

Amy


3 comments:

Jimmy Clare said...

I LOVE YOUR OMELETTES!
Thank you for who you are...
You are very cool - but I am biased.

I love you

JC

Amber said...

Hello, hello, hello!

I'm glad you finally have a blog :)

That_One_Girl said...

Ilove my mommy more than anything. You are the most beautiful person I've ever known. All that you've been through is an inspipration for me..
With much love,
SOCCERCHICK-10