Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bowling and other things..



Yesterday was a very long and busy day. My dad had surgery. He did great. He is at home resting. We went to another hospital to visit a friend. We came home, took a nap just in time to leave again. We went to Grove to take the youth group bowling. We had a really good time. My favorite part of the day is when Alex saw a friend who she hasn't spoke to since March. They had a falling out and really have avoided each other at all costs. It is so hard to see your kids hurt but when I saw those two embrace each other and say I'm sorry it was worth the hurt. I love Alex and just want her to be happy. So here is my picture of the day....

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad to hear surgery went well for your Dad :)

That_One_Girl said...

You are the best supporti could ask for.