Monday, July 28, 2008

Another great day!

We had the pleasure of having visitors at church yesterday. My aunt Margie and uncle Martin came to church. So did Ashton's girlfriend Nikki.
It was a unproductive day. I cooked a pork roast that was supposed to be thawed out when cooked but of course I didn't do that. It was frozen solid! It took twice as long to cook it and we ate the whole pan of rolls waiting for it to get done!

Alex and her friend Courtney decided they wanted $7 boat shoes from Walmart...they discovered them when they saw my 62 year old dad wearing them. But they want to paint theirs!

We had a youth activity last night. There were tons of water balloons. I managed to stay dry for the most part. People tend to not bother you if you are holding a camera and phone. My secret to staying dry!
My friend Becky made pizza dip which I find delicious. I hid some for later. After drinking 4 glasses of tea I couldn't sleep. So Jimmy heated up the pizza dip and we ate it at midnight. I cut my coupons and watched Pimp my Ride. Pizza dip at midnight isn't such a great idea. I'm feeling a little greasy this morning! I will get that recipe and post it because it is wonderful!

I suppose I have get out of my pj's and do some house work. School starts in 2 weeks and I have done nothing this summer!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I just got out of my jammies at 11:30am. I was cleaning house, I swear...

Have a great day!

Jimmy Clare said...

I am so glad that you can find the joy in all things. That is encouraging...I sometimes cannot see the "bright side" and you can. Thanks

JC