Monday, July 28, 2008

I love saving money...

We went to the grocery store today which is not a lot of fun for some people. I love seeing how cheap I can get things for. I saved so much money today it was as if I got my 6 boxes of cereal for free! I am a coupon crazed woman. I love to price match. My favorite are the stores that have double coupons. Walgreen's is one of my favorites also. I love walking out of there with 3 bags of things for 10 bucks. OK, so I may have 8 tubes of toothpaste, 6 bottles of conditioner and 8 bottles of shampoo but...I got them for free! I got aggravated with Jimmy today when we went to McDonald's and he didn't get his "free" apple pie for large sizing his food. Oh well. I cant win them all.
Just my random thoughts...

3 comments:

Amber said...

My friend Lisa is crazy coupon lady. She saves some serious $$$ with them. I tried in the past and got so stocked up with stuff I eventually quit.

Jimmy Clare said...

I am just glad that you will actually go to the store again! If it takes coupons to bribe you back, than so be it.
Thanks for saving us mula...
It is nice to go to the "storage room" under the sink and find all that I could ever want...

JC

Scott and Cheryl said...

Ok, so I have to admit that I get just as stoked about saving money. I just don't have the time to search for the good bargains. When you find them, you'll have to pass the tips along to me so that I can take advantage of the savings, as well! One can never have to much shampoo & conditioner!