Saturday, January 31, 2009

A month...






Well it has been a month since I last blogged...Not that anyone reads it anyway but here goes.
Things are going well. We have been out of school for a week due to the ice. I have really enjoyed my time off. I love being home with Jimmy. I cant wait till I can work from home. I did do some scrapbooking today. I had no pictures so I only made pages. I know I'm pitiful! But I enjoyed it anyway.
My dad is doing well after the pacemaker. He will go next month for the biopsy. We are praying it isn't cancer.
Here are some random pictures....




2 comments:

terrylb63 said...

Hey, I read your blog! : )
And I have plenty of pictures that I can send your way, will you scrapbook them for me? LOL
I love to do that just no time...
Hugs

Amber said...

Hello! I've been watching for an update. I've been horrible about my blog as well. Not much excitement when we are stuck inside all day because of the cold.