Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Dad...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did. I have not blogged in a few days because my dad got sick and was in the hospital. We initially thought it was from his medication that was making his heart rate very low but it ended up being that he needed a pacemaker. He is home from the hospital and he is doing very good. I got to sleep on a cot at the hospital which was horrible. I'm not a small woman so everytime I got up and down (which was about 30 times that night) I felt like the bed was going to collapse! Dad had so much fluid build up that he lost almost 5 pounds during the night which is why I was up 30 times! Oh well...he is better and that is all that matters!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How scary! I hope he recovers quickly.

terrylb63 said...

I am glad he is better! Pray everything continues to go well for him. Give them hugs from me : )