Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Hobby of online selling

Well, Amber I followed your advice and listed a bunch of books on Amazon. I finally got Jimmy off his duff (just kidding honey) and had him go through the enormous task of cleaning out his book shelf. We have everything from soccer to Max Lucado to Spaceballs. Its quite easy. My mom sold her first book the other day and made $5. She was very excited.
I made a trip to the Grove thrift store and hit the mother load! I bought about $200 worth of Gap and The Children's Place clothes for little boys. I cant wait to get them listed.
Maybe I will strike it rich...DOUBTFUL!

3 comments:

That_One_Girl said...

You make me proud in the weirdest ways.

Amber said...

Good Luck! I hope it works out for you!

Spaceballs has a book??? Who knew!

preacherman said...

Wonderful.
I think online selling is a great hobbie.
God bless all you do.
May all you plans succeed.
Keep trusting in God.
I hope you have a wonderful week.